I adore Kylie Bunbury and Avan Jogia (Maddie’s pretty cool too), but I can’t, And no, it’s not just because Dacey isn’t happening at the moment.
- The writing for Lacey? UGH. No more Archie, Sarita, her parents…why does she exist now? The most dynamic, beautiful thing on the screen and yet….she’s given a few seconds of air time.
- The plot? Scattered. What the heck is even going on??
- Yes, Jo has a bigger role, but it’s like her only purpose is to not think about Danny too.
- The parents? What does Tess having another baby have anything to do with…well, anything?! (Oh, but I’m sure there’ll be a HUGE reveal and twist…keep the viewers on their toes, right?)
- And please, tell me, since when does Rico have a story plot? (Don’t get me wrong, he’s cool, but he’s a side character.)
Mark my words, after this, I’m never watching another ABC Family show again. I learned my lesson. I’ll always continue to be fans of Kylie and Avan (and many other actors and actresses from the show) and I’ll follow their bright careers, but let me know when this show gets better…or cancelled. Either one.